Mapping Resources

I was wondering if anyone know of good JKA mapping resources. I remember a GREAT resource for mapping (it was a forum, I believe, with alot of stuff regarding GTK Mapping in general), but I cannot find it. 
Which means I am stuck googling for random sites (which usually sucks) for mapping tutorials. 
Now, I have been mapping a long time ago, and knew my way around. I knew how to make nice looking waterfalls and ambiance lighting -- but now all the skills are forgotten! (Not to mention the GTK Radiant have been majorly updated since then)

Any links and resources for GTK Mapping is strongly appreciated.

I guess the nice website was Map-Craft? That no longer exists, sadly. Or are you German and used to go to Darth-Arth.de? That doesn't exist anymore either, but I've got a backup of the (german) tutorials there.

Yes, it was map-craft.

Why did they perish? 

Oh well... 

The person hosting it had to let it go for financial reasons, and it was dying out anyway. We moved to a new site but it died quickly as sites often do after a move.

You can keep an eye on my own tutorial site here if you'd like, I'm going to try to make an effort to put more tutorials up than the 2-3 that are there. But the ones that are there are great tutorials none-the-less.

http://www.map-academy.shipheadstudios.frihost.org

I got the site looking like I wanted it from the ground up, but then slowed down when it came to actual content, lol.

Looking good.
Although a major improvement to the site would be to rename the "Module xxx" in jump to module on the top to something recognizable. I have no way of knowing what they are without looking below to begin with, which kinda renders them obsolete. :P