Desann Stance is to Medium as Tavion Stance is to Fast?

Well what I mean is, I'm selective on stances and want to change all the single stances via various stance mods where I'd find the ones I like and copy and paste it's entry into the cfg.

So the question is, seeing as Desann and Tavion stances are identical to their standard counterparts, are they listed as the same? Meaning that changing BothStand_2 or something will change both Medium and Desann?

Nope.

If you wanted to you could change the animations names around to replace the fast and yellow with Tavion and Desann styles. That's easy, but a lot of work. The breakdown in the animation.cfg is this:

#1 is blue

#2 is yellow

#3 is red

#4 is Tavion

#5 is Desann

#6 is duals

#7 is staff

So find all the animations that look like both_a1_tl_br and replace the 1 with a 4. Then you'll have to go through and chance the 4's into 1s. Same with 2>5 and 5>2.

Second thing is that stance mods are not compatible with each other. Taking my stance and styles and combing them with other peoples stances will not work. You'd have to do some work to combine the two together.

Changing the animation also wont make the stance behave the way they're meant to, both desaan and tavion stances are meant to be chained indefinitely, have a high defence and offense, changing the animations so that medium and fast use them wont carry over those atributes, just the animations.

eezstreet likes this