Model Scaling

Hey guys, I'm new here, desperately searching for something.

I need a standalone model scaling mod for Jedi Academy, or at the very least, one that just works with OJP Enhanced.

I've been scouring the net for any kind of MP model scaling mod that works with OJP, but to no avail. All I can find are other big overhaul mods like JA+ or MBII that have it in by default.

Does anyone know where I can find this?

Bonus question, is there anyway for me to put Force Drain and Force Heal back into OJP?

I thought OJPE had a /modelscale command, though that could have just been a certain variant of OJPE, not the official version.

If not, I don't really think this would be possible, as it would have to be added to the serverside code of the mod. 

Hmm... I typed in /modelscale into the console and it did appear to be a command, saying it was set to 100, default 100.

I tried changing it, but nothing happened. It changed to 75, but the actual size of the model didn't change at all.

Even if that command does work, though, I'd much rather be able to do something like in JA+ where you list the models and their size changes...