Hello

First off a little (generic) bio about myself.

Profession: Full Time Student, I'm majoring in Computer Science hoping to graduate this semester (Spring 2013)
Hobbies: Video Games, Photography, (some) animie, movies, (some) tv shows (Adventure Time, Leverage, Life)

I'm a 24 year old computer science major that love to program, play video games, and learn about history. I am married to my awesome (sometimes) video gamer wife for a little over 6 months. I graduate this semseter if I pass calculus. I love c++, java, c# and mono, and objective c. I have yet to create a video game/mod other than tetris, breakout, and mahjong but I'm working on it.

I haven't play much of Jedi Knight Outcast or Acadamy to be honest. I played through Outcast on my parrents mac way back when but I couldn't play though Acadmy because it was terribly buggy for me at the time. My interest in this site comes from an article on Reddit [http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1bnezw/jedi_outcastjedi_academy_source_code_released/] which linked to this site, I look forward to looking into the modding community and play some matchs definitely after the end of the semester.