Endless Conflict Roleplay (JKA)

Spirtikus

Is this related to the old JK-RP led by Graeme?

The all around presence sounds familiar to me, I had a lot of good RP on JK-RP.

OOC Experience: We are just guys who like to roleplay. Since 2007 we made many communities, but also lost a few. Either way, we always end up making another one.

Oh, I suppose I can guess it is you guys.

Is this related to the old JK-RP led by Graeme?

The all around presence sounds familiar to me, I had a lot of good RP on JK-RP.

Oh, I suppose I can guess it is you guys.

Yea it is us I guess. You probably mean Graemes. He is somewhere out there, have not seen him in a while :P

I come from Endless Conflict Roleplay, and I can confirm. We have a unique combat system and a few strategy-like elements other communities don't, I encourage you all to take a look and leave some much appreciated feedback or/and perhaps stay for some roleplaying.

• 4 weeks later...

^^I've always liked OJP and really can't fathom why it isn't more popular.  Sure it's got some quirks about it, but overall its far superior in my opinion to things like JA+.

I like the combat system, it's neat, so many of the newer mods these days are gun focused like gunslinger and JKG where as I <3 saber combat.

This is a little off topic, but I just wanted to point out that it is not really JKG's intention to focus on guns (though admittedly that might be what it appears we're doing), they just happened to be finished first (so that's what the initial release contained).  Trust me, lightsaber combat will be huge in JKG when it's finished, and awesome.  We're trying to create a pretty equal balance between guns, the force, and sabers, not really focus on one aspect over the other.

JKG Developer