Speedy's Mod File Junk

Now onto the main meat of this topic. My Mod Junk. You can find these on DropBox, Google Drive and OneDrive as well.

(Links)
Mod File Junk on DropBox
Mod File Junk on Google Drive
Mod File Junk on MediaFire
Mod File Junk on Microsoft OneDrive

(COMING SOON MODS)

(RELEASED MODS)

(UNRELEASED MODS)

I also want to extend my appreciation and thanks to those who have supported the ideas I have presented. Now to delve into making my own models.

If you see this symbol '*' that means it's awaiting approval.

DarthValeria and Smoo like this
On 7/17/2024 at 4:09 PM, SSJDBlade said:

After a month of dormancy, I have some news.

I have decided to remove any textures that I did not properly credit the author or author(s) of so that way I do not get into any trouble with them, and apologies in advance for the excessive posting, I would generously appreciate it if a Staff member could combine all my posts in this topic into one if it is in the realm of possibility.

You want the whole topic combined into one post or just the recent ones?

IMO just arrange the posts you want to keep the way you like them (like, copypaste, edit, remove etc. stuff in them as you see fit), and then purge the ones you want deleted and just put lone comma or dot inside, so I can be sure to delete only what you truly want deleted, sounds good? : D 

SpeedyJDFox95 likes this
On 7/20/2024 at 11:07 AM, Bart said:

You want the whole topic combined into one post or just the recent ones?

IMO just arrange the posts you want to keep the way you like them (like, copypaste, edit, remove etc. stuff in them as you see fit), and then purge the ones you want deleted and just put lone comma or dot inside, so I can be sure to delete only what you truly want deleted, sounds good? : D 

Thanks, Bart. I actually took your advice into consideration. : D

[UPDATE 8/3/2024] After this post was made, I made a vow to take a break until September 15th, but due to me wanting to be on semi-hiatus, I am choosing to upload a preview of the updated sabers pack in today's update.

Spoiler

saberspreview.png.382322743d15cc5e2a5bb25ca48321a2.png

I've gotten the new Commando hilt by @Noodle and soon I will have the new Uprising hilt also by him. So, in the mean time, look out for that.

[UPDATE 8/9/2024] I can now safely say that there will be hotfixes for the Kyle Katarn and Jaden Korr MatMoura designs for Movie Duels to incorporate their movie duels heads.