Now onto the main meat of this topic. My Mod Junk. You can find these on DropBox and OneDrive.

(Links)
Mod File Junk on DropBox
Mod File Junk on OneDrive

(Mods that I released so far)

(Mods that I have yet to release)

• ???

(Mods that I may never release)

• Classic Luke Skywalker from JKO (This is not to be released for obvious reasons)
  • Edited Weapon Strings (Will need to ask about that One)
  • Mercenary Cowboy NPC for zahar (This is not to be released without zahar's permission)
  • HD DL-44 Movie Duels Hotfix for AshuraDX (This is not to be released without AshuraDX's permission)

I also want to extend my appreciation and thanks to those who have supported the ideas I have presented. Now to delve into making my own models.

DarthValeria and Smoo like this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brand new update! The Final Version of Ported Sabers and a hotfix for those who do not like the head that came with Jedi Academy's Luke Model in default.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qram07f4grz0bvhytp5q1/zzz_ported_sabers.zip?rlkey=iwuh0cgyqcu193sfzib35shx6&st=0yqtef2m&dl=0 - Ported Sabers Finale

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/0wy8xewmteh4whjn4wvs3/zzz_luke_fix.zip?rlkey=6txiy8mv1plhyifvb6zug3xsy&st=lhvum1yr&dl=0 - Luke Hotfix (No vanilla textures included)

• SSJDBlade changed the title to AxelBlade95's Mod Junk

It's time for an update. Instead of featuring AxelBlade95 in the title, I am gonna call this Axel's Mod Junk. I apologize in advance for the many posts I have posted in this thread at one time.

So. I'll get back to you soon.

• SSJDBlade changed the title to Axel's Mod File Junk
  • SSJDBlade changed the title to Mod File Junk