Light mode

Since when did this website become dark with no option for a light theme? All other sites and forums I'm on there's a light theme. I liked the old theme of JKHub, having that as an option would be great!

Also, everything's rounded, I hate that trend too... please, stop with that nonsense! Will ya??? 😛😛

We've had this theme structure since 2021. There's always been a button at the top to change it to light if that's your thing.

image.jpeg

Round corners is just the modern trend I personally prefer it. Can't please everyone. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Hey man,  thanks for that! Maybe label it somehow, it seems kinda non-obvious?

I have more feedback. could the text in the light theme have just a little more contrast? Now the text is grey on white, which is a little hard to see and not ideal. On the dark theme it's fine, White on black text as it should be. On a light theme it should be black text on white background.

I'm also wondering is this site optimized for Mozilla browsers? On Firefox sometimes it seems awfully slow. Both desktop and mobile. It's very inconsistent, right now it's fast but next time it could take forever to load. I tested briefly on Edge and there it was OK.