Can't skip cutscene on Vjun 2

2 minutes ago, uubly4 said:

Pls, can someone help? Stuck in the Vjune 2 where Kyle hold that big pipe in flooded room. After doing things, the cutscene starts. And i cant skip it.

Are you experiencing that issue with JA: Enhanced? Or are you playing the unmodded game?

10 minutes ago, Lancelot said:

Are you experiencing that issue with JA: Enhanced? Or are you playing the unmodded game?

Enhanced. 1.2 but saves from previous version

If i just delete Game Data folder, it counts as uninstalling of this mod?

• Lancelot changed the title to Can't skip cutscene on Vjun 2
19 minutes ago, uubly4 said:

Enhanced. 1.2 but saves from previous version

If i just delete Game Data folder, it counts as uninstalling of this mod?

Deleting the GameData folder will delete both the mod AND the game. However, a clean install wouldn't be a bad idea. If you have the Steam version, you can let it install the game again.

5 minutes ago, Lancelot said:

Deleting the GameData folder will delete both the mod AND the game. However, a clean install wouldn't be a bad idea. If you have the Steam version, you can let it install the game again.

I re-installig it few times and nothing changed

This isn’t a JAEnhanced exclusive bug, it happens in base JKA as well. The only solution is to restart the mission, don’t load a checkpoint or a quick save, start the first vjun2 save in your list.

You could try using the command cam_disable and cam_enable but I doubt that will work. 

1 hour ago, Circa said:

This isn’t a JAEnhanced exclusive bug, it happens in base JKA as well. The only solution is to restart the mission, don’t load a checkpoint or a quick save, start the first vjun2 save in your list.

You could try using the command cam_disable and cam_enable but I doubt that will work. 

Just hit godmode and skiped the cutscene. Hope there will be no prolems

On 5/3/2023 at 12:56 AM, Circa said:

Start new walkthrough. Same problem. How you think this screenshots might help? On the second there are invisible tubes that need to be pulled by force. I think, some of the problem in this
ocr
ocr