Progress Report: April 2023

Finally back to making progress reports again! Yay! Don't ever move my friends, it's very stressful.

OPERATION: KNIGHTFALL

During the course of this month, more work was done on Operation: Knightfall, and the 3rd gameplay level has been completed for the most part, with a few minor bugs to iron out. Despite this, this level should be completed in the near future.

image.png

2516873image.png

3071473image.png

MORE CHARACTERS

And as before I received a pretty sizable number of characters to bring into the mod. The following is a list of new characters I've been suggested recently which will be coming in the next update.

ANCIENT SITH

- Ajunta Pall
- Darth Andeddu
- Lord Dramath

GALACTIC REPUBLIC

- Sio Bibble

SEPARATIST ALLIANCE

- Sev'rance Tann

REBELLION

- Blue Squadron Pilot
- Luke Skywalker (Pilot) (Updated Model)
- Rodian Pilot

NEW REPUBLIC

- New Republic Guard

GALACTIC EMPIRE

- Adalric Cessius Brandl

IMPERIAL REMNANT

- Praetorian Guard

OTHER UPDATES

Additional work was done on the code side of the mod as well which should see to the fixing of a few bugs which have plagued the mod (and even the base game for that matter) for a long time.

• The game should no longer crash when loading a save game containing a vehicle which was spawned from the console
  • It will be possible to progress through the force power selection menu during the Jedi Academy campaign even if all force powers were maxed out via the "setForceAll" command
  • The game will no longer attempt to apply the last skin used when changing characters via the playermodel console command
  • Trip mines will now be granted to the player when they're selected in the weapon selection menu during the Jedi Academy campaign.

CONCLUSION

It's been good to return to the mod and we're really looking forward to bringing more stuff to you all. There are of course other things that we're working on but I'm not quite comfortable to show them off just yet.

Thank you for following the development of Star Wars: Galactic Legacy, and may the Force be with you.

Jeff, Circa, PierceDoughty and 2 others like this