Entity modding - message holocron

Hello there.

Im editting a map for JA+ server (pure ent modding). Im almost did everything what i want. 

There only thing im have problem this is spawn message with rules etc...

Anybody knows how can a place any items with target_print? Without trigger_multiple. Holocron or yasalimari an example. 

The server without force. Thats why im just need an item without giving force - just message.

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Circa said:

Assuming you're the same person that asked on Discord, you must have missed my message linking to this tutorial:

Yes i am.

Im carefully reading thit tutorial. But! in that instruction target_print connected with trigger_multiple, which i dont have..

You should be able to follow that tutorial on how to find one. They recommend using the Ultra Utility for it but I usually just look at the list of entities already on the map, since you have the entire list when decompiling the map's entities. The tutorial uses *8 which is from a func_door, so I usually see if the map has any func_door's and use the model brush name from that.

What map are you editing? I might be able to find you one if you are still stuck.