[idea] Demon Slayer style saber/sword trail and character fx

I think it would be pretty cool if possible to have such fx for jka with the likes of alternate saber trails inspired by the elements shown in the anime as well as possible force power alterations like force lightning and force speed.

5a8e9be3b5439515414bebdde84bdd5f.pngtenor.gif?itemid=14022204

3496312.gif

Regardless of being a Request/Suggestion, I'll try work on something similar to this and see how it turns out, although I have no current experience in FX

Smoo, GamerRedNeck and Siegfried like this

I think it would be pretty cool if possible to have such fx for jka with the likes of alternate saber trails inspired by the elements shown in the anime as well as possible force power alterations like force lightning and force speed.

5a8e9be3b5439515414bebdde84bdd5f.pngtenor.gif?itemid=14022204

3496312.gif

Regardless of being a Request/Suggestion, I'll try work on something similar to this and see how it turns out, although I have no current experience in FX

Oh damn; I'd totally love to use Zenitsu's breath of thunder as a saber trail!

Smoo likes this

It is very easy to do it if you know Textured, but personally it is not a mod that I would use, although doing so is not difficult, since I said that the blue path shown in the gif is easy to do, but the effects of water (or not what hell is that) I think they can't be replicated.

282/5000

It is very easy to do it if you know Textured, but personally it is not a mod that I would use, although doing so is not difficult, since I said that the blue path shown in the gif is easy to do, but the effects of water (or not what hell is that) I think they can't be replicated
Siegfried and Smoo like this
  • 2 weeks later...