Keyboard & Mouse issues **NEED HELP** Attacking not working properly.

Ok.. So, as the title reads.. The attack button isn't and doesn't seem to be working properly, for me. I've just recently bought a NEW PC (OS: Windows 10) (on the 24th August) and it has no problem running Jedi Academy, at all and I'm running the game through Steam. However, there is definitely an issue with the attack button. I currently have my buttons mapped out to be the following: 

Left Mouse Button = Primary Attack

Right Mouse Button = Alt. Attack (i.e Saber throw)

L = Change Lightsaber Style

W = Forward

S = Backpedal

A = Left Sidestep

D = Right Sidestep

So, all pretty standard stuff, as you can see.. This is where the issue comes in, though.. If I stand still (on-screen character is stationary) and I "spam" the Left Mouse Button to attack.. Seemingly, everything is ok. However, if I try to move and attack.. It doesn't seem to register my attacking input or is very feint, at least and attacks occur maybe once in 5 or once in 10 clicks of the mouse. I didn't have this issue on my last PC (which broke down on me, last year and was the reason for the NEW, replacement system I bought just recently). As far as updating the software goes, everything is current (unless there's something I'm missing). If anyone's had or ran in to any issues like this in the past and managed to resolve it or knows what to do to fix the problem, it'd be greatly appreciated, if you could help out..

The issue is present in both mods and the base game. I've tried it out in OpenJK and the base game and it has the same issue.
I really hope I can get this fixed, 'cos it literally makes the game and any mods unplayable in its current state.

F1UDtZd.jpg

Any help is welcomed.
Thanks