some kind of role playing gameplay for JKA SP

Is not really a modding assistance request but is more a question concerned the possibiliets of JKA.

i know there is an MP OpenRP mod unfinished for allow role playing into JKA but is possible, without coding, to do something like that on single player?

i mean.

1 - some kind level system of character \ NPC with unlocked skills\force powers 

2 - this is the most important feature: instead of using cutscene for teach a story, NPC interactive that are usable, like droid r5d2 on t1_surprise map, when you use, appear some kind of menu or dialog box windows with briefing \ story \ dialogue that lead to mission objectives.-rewards etc. i mean, like happens on some mmorpg games as neverwinter or perfect world. i not want to convert JKA into a mmorpg because the idea is for single player, but i was wondering if is possible to do something like that on single player.

3- a possibility to get multiple weapons models on the same slots:

example

WP_BLASTER: can you load a large amount of rifle weapons.

WP_REPEATER: a large amount of repeater weapons etc. maybe with customizable dmg, sounds and effects.

4 -a system for weakness \ strenght \ resistence of enemy to a same weapons or attack respect to others , like DEMP2 weakness of droid. (but this is easily doable with the code if you edit g_combat adding other MOD condition damages below DEMP2 damage)

i am pretty sure that the point 3 and 4 require code editing. the 4 itself surely. about point 1 and 2, there is some way for do it with scripting? maybe with declaired variables about the level upping system. (like variables used into t1_danger)

3- a possibility to get multiple weapons models on the same slots:

example

WP_BLASTER: can you load a large amount of rifle weapons.

WP_REPEATER: a large amount of repeater weapons etc. maybe with customizable dmg, sounds and effects.

This could be done with coding through the same way you can select the lightsaber model. I have no idea how that'd work, but it would certainly be a nice thing to see one day. 

This could be done with coding through the same way you can select the lightsaber model. I have no idea how that'd work, but it would certainly be a nice thing to see one day. 

So require to works about a menu like lightsaber menu. interessing... mmm, maybe also for a quest menu is possible to do something like that working about properties of ingamegototier and tier1, tier2, tier3... i need to think about it. :3

now i think... i see something like that into JKgalaxies mod. maybe i need to check the git hub code related.