Well I am just here to spare out some information and screenshots from this. This map is gonna be huge since it's a castle. You will be able to go through on every model since, most of the animations are coded in this way. (you will be able to sit on the chairs with amsit etc..)

Lot of work is need to be done, so the release date is far away... Anyway I need to increase the FPS number since it is very low in the "ballroom". but enough of talking here are some pics...

jasp-20120821-184356_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

jasp-20120821-184405_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

jasp-20120821-184409_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

jasp-20120821-184534_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

jasp-20120821-184525_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

And this is only one wing :P (and only one floor)

Anyhelp is welcomed, just pm me.

AGAIN! THIS IS NOT FOR FIGHTS! This project is roleplay centered because of the lack fps number (lot of models), anyway I added a secret duel room, which you can see above.

jasp-20120821-184534_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Do you have enough chairs? xD

But on a serious note, looks like a good start. My only real criticism is the room seems a bit over sized, and uniform with little in the way of features. A bit too "giant cube" for me. Perhaps try and break it up a little? Maybe add some pillars, or try texturing different parts of the floor differently, just to help it not feel like a giant uniform cube filled with chairs.

You may also want to scale it down a little? Seems somewhat over-large to me, but if giant is what you are after, obviously disregard this. Making the room smaller will also help increase FPS. Another option might be to divide it into several rooms? But yes. All just suggestions, so feel free to disregard them if I am missing the point of what you are aiming for.

Azatha likes this

Do you have enough chairs? xD

But on a serious note, looks like a good start. My only real criticism is the room seems a bit over sized, and uniform with little in the way of features. A bit too "giant cube" for me. Perhaps try and break it up a little? Maybe add some pillars, or try texturing different parts of the floor differently, just to help it not feel like a giant uniform cube filled with chairs.

You may also want to scale it down a little? Seems somewhat over-large to me, but if giant is what you are after, obviously disregard this. Making the room smaller will also help increase FPS. Another option might be to divide it into several rooms? But yes. All just suggestions, so feel free to disregard them if I am missing the point of what you are aiming for.

You know I wrote a fantasy book in summer, and it has a castle :D and I wanted to make it in JK see if I can do it. Of course I made some changes... In my head this is all gold, silver, and stone. well I may add some rugs from t2_coruscant. You know if you make a party you need a big place :D and this is some kind of ballroom so... :D I'm thinking of placing in some dancing NPC, but then I had to make animations, which i don't know how, and probably the FPS rate would go down more. (The lowest one in singleplayer/ everything on very high was 19 FPS on my computer, so in multiplayer this could go lower :/). Anyway if I make this room slower, then I should do it with the other wing and that would have a bad affect on the garden between the private rooms.... :D

Anyway thanks for your opinion!