About Force jump

I think that because to telekinesis, the Jedi would have to be able in Jedi Academy and Jedi Outcast to rise without being supported on the ground, in case of fall, the same with non-player Force users. This would eliminate the cheap method of killing a Force user by throwing her / him off a cliff. Flying would not be viable because that would need a continued effort that would be excessive, but levitation and punctual impulses without touch the ground should be possible.

In a similar way the Jedi would also have to be able to slow down the speed when they fall, nullifying the fall damage like icarus landing system from Deus Ex: Human Revolution, so no more bottomless pit. First this upgrade for jump can be active, but an advanced upgrade would make it passive. What do you think?

I think that from an in-universe point of view, this would probably require mastery on the Force user's part, not something a regular Reborn or Cultist could achieve, at least, not instantly. As to game mechanics, if it's to be made, I think it should be made into lvl 4, lvl 5, etc.

I think that from an in-universe point of view, this would probably require mastery on the Force user's part, not something a regular Reborn or Cultist could achieve, at least, not instantly. As to game mechanics, if it's to be made, I think it should be made into lvl 4, lvl 5, etc.

But the reborns already have super jump; besides that Jaden does receive Jedi training.

But the reborns already have super jump; besides that Jaden does receive Jedi training.

By 'super jump' you mean the lvl 3 jump, or the jumps that allow them clear wide gaps and jump higher than the lvl 3 max height? Because if it's the latter, then it's a glitch with the game, at least this seems reasonable. As to Jaden, he may have received training, but what I was saying is that regular training isn't enough - Yoda and Palpatine are the only Force users to show the Force levitation ability (and maybe Vader), but they are all considered powerful, if not exceptional Force users.

By 'super jump' you mean the lvl 3 jump, or the jumps that allow them clear wide gaps and jump higher than the lvl 3 max height? Because if it's the latter, then it's a glitch with the game, at least this seems reasonable. As to Jaden, he may have received training, but what I was saying is that regular training isn't enough - Yoda and Palpatine are the only Force users to show the Force levitation ability (and maybe Vader), but they are all considered powerful, if not exceptional Force users.

I refer to the level 3 jump. I do not see that these skills require a great mastery since if the Force jump is due to telekinesis and not to the enhanced muscular strength, then it would not be necessary to touch the ground to give impulse. Besides that it is only punctual, not a constant action as flying. Also all those limitations have their origin in the movies and limited special effects, but in my opinion only reduce the fun in video games  :)

Guest Redemption

"In a similar way the Jedi would also have to be able to slow down the speed when they fall, nullifying the fall damage like icarus landing system from Deus Ex: Human Revolution, so no more bottomless pit."

Well what you said above is what the power Force Fall does.

"In a similar way the Jedi would also have to be able to slow down the speed when they fall, nullifying the fall damage like icarus landing system from Deus Ex: Human Revolution, so no more bottomless pit."

Well what you said above is what the power Force Fall does.

That yes, I had not noticed because that is not clearly shown in the video.

I refer to the level 3 jump. I do not see that these skills require a great mastery since if the Force jump is due to telekinesis and not to the enhanced muscular strength, then it would not be necessary to touch the ground to give impulse. Besides that it is only punctual, not a constant action as flying. Also all those limitations have their origin in the movies and limited special effects, but in my opinion only reduce the fun in video games  :)

Ahem, mastery of telekinesis. Lvl 3 jump is just game engine limitation.