Yeah, so I was wathing TV the other night and...

...there was some contemporary horror about a bunch of teens\ young adult summoning a Martha Livingstone while in a house in some forest. Why I'm posting about it here is because one of the protagonists, while traveling through the forest, tried to do it all "Jaden-on-Hoth" style, and raised his hand to 'sense' the ghost's presence, but he failed and felt like something hit him on the chest.

Ok, I'm sorry, I'm a bit drunk, but has anyone seen that film? What do you's think about it?

Smoo likes this

...there was some contemporary horror about a bunch of teens\ young adult summoning a Martha Livingstone while in a house in some forest. Why I'm posting about it here is because one of the protagonists, while traveling through the forest, tried to do it all "Jaden-on-Hoth" style, and raised his hand to 'sense' the ghost's presence, but he failed and felt like something hit him on the chest.

Ok, I'm sorry, I'm a bit drunk, but has anyone seen that film? What do you's think about it?

What the... Go take some rest! xD

at first i read summoning Marka Ragnos xD

For real? xD

Smoo likes this

at first i read summoning Marka Ragnos xD

What the... Go take some rest! xD

Ah, it seems to be 'Demonic'.

Funny, when I searched for Martha Livingstone, I also came across 'Martha Marcy May Marlene' and 'Agnes of God' (though the latter one's from the 80's)

Smoo likes this