About the map
This is my first ever map released to JKHub, it's meant for Movie Battles 2 Dueling Mode, and for Singleplayer Roleplays and Machinima filming!
Initially, I wanted to make this as authentic and as accurate of a map based off of Trayus Academy Entrance on Malachor from Kotor2. But due to me having little experience in mapping, I had to add some stuff that don't originally exist in the Trayus Academy Entrance. So I took creative liberties at the cost of accuracy. I am thinking about making a more accurate of version in the future, but I won't promise that I will create another in the end.
This map is was originally made for my homies in the MB2 Je'daii Clan, and for my friend's Fanfic. But everyone are welcome to play on this Map, film Machinima like me and my friend, and also are welcome to join the Je'daii Clan on MB2
Hopefully, you guys will enjoy it! As of writing this, I have only started mapping in March of 2022. I am super excited to do more projects and see what in the future I will be able to make for you guys!
- Name of the BSP: Trayus_Academy_Entrance.
- Name of Author: Colonel Cornelius CornJulio.
- Kotor 2 and RotS Music Splicing/Remixing: Colonel Cornelius CornJulio.
- Started to make this map in 09/07/2022 and finished the map in 30/08/2022.
- Gmail: JKHubCornelius69@Gmail.Com
-Simply put this .pk3 into your Base Folder, boot up the game and type "Devmap Trayus_Academy_Entrance". (Long name, I know. Next maps I will name 'em shorter.)
-Works for Jedi Academy, but only if JA has mods, such as Galactic Legacy, Movie Duels, Movie Battles 2 or JA Enhanced that gives higher Resolution. The reason for it is because the Picture during the Level Loading is way too big or too strong for the Non-modified/Vanilla Jedi Academy/Outcast, hence it will crash the game when trying to Devmap to the map, or when going to the Load/Save Menus...
-You can play on this map on both Vanilla Jedi Outcast and Academy. Simply open the pk3 file with 7Zip, Winrar or Pakscape, and get rid of the Levelshot Folder, if you want to play it on Vanilla Jedi Outcast and Academy.
- Tremendous thanks to the one and only MoritzJT for tutoring and guiding me through the making of the map and for making both the Custom Malachor Skyshader and the Custom Lavaslime Texture/Shader, and for teaching me about mapping in general. https://jkhub.org/profile/4531-mjt/
- Tremendous thanks to LukeTheTrooper for porting the Malachor Textures from Kotor 2. https://jkhub.org/profile/7425-lukethetrooper/
- Tremendous thanks to the Movie Battles 2 Dicord for helping me script the Music Mix into the map.
Tremendous thanks to you all, you absolute mad lads and Gigachads!!!
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.