Hello all! I've brought treats!
I wrote a batch file that decompiled all of the .bsps available in the base JKA asset .pk3s. and got the .maps for all of the single- and multiplayer maps in the game. Hopefully this can help some folks get maps up quickly or use some of the geo in the original maps, or even just for learning purposes.
Just a few quick points:
1. I have not edited these. What you see is what the decompiler spit out. Decompiling from .bsp is notoriously messy; you will have some missing textures, shaders, and models.
2. The only thing I did was decompile the .bsps, so full credit for these .maps goes to Raven Software.
3. I have not included files that can be found in the most recent version of NetRadiant_Custom. That means the following files are not included:
4. I have included the JA bonus maps here, as they were official Raven releases.
5. The Star Destroyer siege map is not included; you can find the .map on JKHub.
Thanks for downloading and I hope this package helps you!
Raven Software, for all of the .bsps from which I decompiled.
Everyone on the JKCommunity Discord for helping me navigate this process.
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION PUBLISHING, INC., RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASFILM LTD.™ & DISNEY, INC.™ AND/OR ITS LICENSORS. STAR WARS®, JEDI®, & JEDI KNIGHT® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF LUCASFILM LTD™ AND WALT DISNEY, INC.™ STAR WARS®, JEDI®, & JEDI KNIGHT® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF LUCASFILM LTD™ & DISNEY, INC.™