Ported simplified Darth Vader parts for a wide range of choices to choose. See read me!
I used Toshi's anakin head and cape for Darth Vader and the sounds he had in his. I also used his breather for a maskless Vader
- I ported simplified parts for a more accurate Darth Vader.
- You can use this mod however you would like, however, make sure you give Toshi credit. Credit me as well.
How to Install:
- Locate your base folder for Jedi Academy and just drop it in there.
- Darth Vader between ROTS and ANH: "Vader"
- Darth Vader ROTS: Vader_ROTS
- Darth Vader Rebels (Cut Mask): "Vader_R"
- Darth Vader RO: "Vader_RO"
- Darth Vader ESB: "Vader_ESB"
- Darth Vader Battle Damaged with Helmet: "Vader_BD"
- Darth Vader TFU BD: "Vader_TFU"
- I am too lazy to figure out where the lightsaber is in MD that Vader is using so if you unpack the .pk3 you can change the npc file to a different lightsaber.
A Thank You:
- Thanks for everyone always working to keep my favorite Star Wars game alive! Honestly this has been fun and I plan on making Palpatine's Senate Robe
since no one has tried to make it in a long time!
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.