Yo my mans

Sosolid2g

I don't know if you can assist me with this, but whenever I open the KOTF 2.1 MP file, it just brings me to single player. And I also have another question. Will this new version of KOTF be the one made by Timfix, except better? Would it use the KOTF load and add system as they did before? or is it only going to be for MP gamemodes like CTF, FFA, etc.

Thanks! 

Solid.

I don't know if you can assist me with this, but whenever I open the KOTF 2.1 MP file, it just brings me to single player.

It sounds to me like you're using the steam version, we've been informed of this bug by a number of people. Using the .bat file will not work for the steam version. You'll need to go into steam, right click your game, choose "set launch options", and enter this line right here: +set fs_game "KotF". Launch the game from your steam library and you should be golden.

And I also have another question. Will this new version of KOTF be the one made by Timfix, except better? Would it use the KOTF load and add system as they did before? or is it only going to be for MP gamemodes like CTF, FFA, etc.

Thanks! 

Solid.

Tim has no part in the development of this mod. While we do use the main splash screen at the start of the game and the main menu background, they've been redesigned to suit our needs. The Add/Load system will NOT be present in the game. You won't have to open a menu out of the game to select which npcs you want to spawn. Everything will be in-game.

I don't quite understand the last part of your question, if you're asking if multiplayer modes will be present? Then yeah, they will be.

oh s***. I didn't expect you guys to reply. Very helpful. Im on board completely. And by game modes i meant is only going to be for those game modes. Like is KOTF only going to work for those. 

I'll always reply!  :winkthumb:

As for the game modes, if I'm understanding your question right. KOTF is a single player and multiplayer mod. So KOTF will still have capture the flag, free for all, duel, powerduel, all of those. No plans to make anything new and crazy like Moviebattles II. Rather not upstage them (especially since they're letting us use their maps and weapon models).

Have we thought about it? Sure. But hey, it's the cruel reality of game development. You can have 100 ideas, but only a handful or two of them could actually be made, and half of them will be cut out.

I'll always reply!  :winkthumb:

As for the game modes, if I'm understanding your question right. KOTF is a single player and multiplayer mod. So KOTF will still have capture the flag, free for all, duel, powerduel, all of those. No plans to make anything new and crazy like Moviebattles II. Rather not upstage them (especially since they're letting us use their maps and weapon models).

Have we thought about it? Sure. But hey, it's the cruel reality of game development. You can have 100 ideas, but only a handful or two of them could actually be made, and half of them will be cut out.

Essentially, you don't want to bite the hand that feeds you by upstaging MBII.