Old Republic Mandalorian Kingsguard

Alright. So I've had this idea floating in my mind about a Mando Kingsguard (Inspired by a SWRP website, and Game of Thrones), to basically make a robed, white armored Mandalorian kitbash. The problem is my new PC is a toaster and can't actually kitbash anymore, which is a damn pity. However, I can still skin and do textures and the like.

I was wondering whether someone would be interested in kitbashing a cape and "skirt" or kilt, onto a Mandalorian model. If you wanted to take it a step further, and add a haplash head, that would be awesome too. (Preferably Obi Wan's skull but I can work with either/or).

I'm sorry to ask, but It'll bug me if I don't finish this idea. Most of the textures are done already!

GIMP Concept:

Jv1KdsA.png

(excuse my bad editing on this guy but basically that is what I'm going for)

krkarr and Delmi like this

Alright. So I've had this idea floating in my mind about a Mando Kingsguard (Inspired by a SWRP website, and Game of Thrones), to basically make a robed, white armored Mandalorian kitbash. The problem is my new PC is a toaster and can't actually kitbash anymore, which is a damn pity. However, I can still skin and do textures and the like.

I was wondering whether someone would be interested in kitbashing a cape and "skirt" or kilt, onto a Mandalorian model. If you wanted to take it a step further, and add a haplash head, that would be awesome too. (Preferably Obi Wan's skull but I can work with either/or).

I'm sorry to ask, but It'll bug me if I don't finish this idea. Most of the textures are done already!

GIMP Concept:

Jv1KdsA.png

(excuse my bad editing on this guy but basically that is what I'm going for)

Glad you're still alive, Aurius. :)