Entity Modding - Changing NPCs

Hullo folks,

So I've just started dipping my toe in the world of entity modding and I have what I hope is a fairly straightforward query.

I have successfully set up the .ent file and it compiles correctly into the .bsp, however now I'm just trying to figure out which part of the entity file to edit to change which NPCs are spawned for which marker.

In particular, I'm looking at academy1.bsp as an example. What I want to do is replace all those Jedi Master clones that appear in the crowd with individual NPCs to give the academy more variety.

I can find the 'teacher1', 'teacher2' etc entities but I can't find what affects the model they use - for example, the one master that uses the Jedi Trainer model instead of the Jedi Master model has nothing in the entity list to identify this difference.

Which part of the entity value do I need to edit, and how do I specify which model/NPC to use instead for each individual spawn?

Smoo and Penekowski like this

I dont' know much about entity Modding, i managed this by editing the code, i used the random function that's in the code to spawn 4 different Npcs as the Jedimaster, also did the same with Jedi and Jeditrainer,

it was the easiest way for me.

Could you elaborate on this a little?