Lightsabers on playermodels

HEY!

I have some questions and I also need a help with a Model. I saw that some of the Models here at JKHub have sabers on the hips, like The Punisher's Luke and others. So I tried to put a lightsaber in a Model on the Blender, and there was no way I could import the sabers from JKA. So how could I put these Base sabers in the Models? Another question: I did a saber recently and tried to put it in the model as well, since I had the file in .blender I thought it would be easier but always end up giving errors like "UV seam found! Split meshes at UV seams"...

I hope someone help me, thank you! :)

HEY!

I have some questions and I also need a help with a Model. I saw that some of the Models here at JKHub have sabers on the hips, like The Punisher's Luke and others. So I tried to put a lightsaber in a Model on the Blender, and there was no way I could import the sabers from JKA. So how could I put these Base sabers in the Models? Another question: I did a saber recently and tried to put it in the model as well, since I had the file in .blender I thought it would be easier but always end up giving errors like "UV seam found! Split meshes at UV seams"...

I hope someone help me, thank you! :)

You'll have to be more specific on the lightsaber import: does it return an error message of sorts?

As far as the second error goes, you have to enter Edit Mode, select the seam edges (either in the UV editor, by selecting all the edges that form the UV islands, or in the 3D View, by selecting the same edges), and split them (there is an option to Edge Split in the Mesh menu in Edit Mode). That should do.