Extracting a model\ skin from Scerendos Female Jedi Customization or Spankis Jedi\ Sith Customization

FOR PERSONAL USE!!!

Phewh, now that that's out of the way, I really need help with this - there' just so many files, I can't figure out which ones of them I need, and which I don't need. Basically, I want to extract two versions - robed and un-robed (tunic), with appropriate team colors (basically a total of four skin sets). Which ones do I need to extract from where?

Thanks for the help! :)

There's a cvar that contains your current model including customizations, it might have been "playermodel"... Check that to find out the name of the .skin files you need, then look into them for the shader names, then do a full text search in the shader files to find out what needs to be included there.

There's a cvar that contains your current model including customizations, it might have been "playermodel"... Check that to find out the name of the .skin files you need, then look into them for the shader names, then do a full text search in the shader files to find out what needs to be included there.

um...what? what's a cvar?