view distance (3d vision) GTK Radiant

I'm working in a new mustafar map. I'd done a lot of work (the map was almost complete) but i decided to change my os (i had windows 10 32 bit and i changed to windows 10 64 bit). Of course i did a backup of the map. After installed it i reinstalled gtkradiant (downloaded from the main website). Everything was fine until i tried to edit my map.

pbuDOuF.pngjipTs4n.pngIt's unbearable. Now i can't see any brush unless I get too close. This way it is impossible to work. What can i do?

Smoo likes this

I'm working in a new mustafar map. I'd done a lot of work (the map was almost complete) but i decided to change my os (i had windows 10 32 bit and i changed to windows 10 64 bit). Of course i did a backup of the map. After installed it i reinstalled gtkradiant (downloaded from the main website). Everything was fine until i tried to edit my map.

pbuDOuF.pngjipTs4n.pngIt's unbearable. Now i can't see any brush unless I get too close. This way it is impossible to work. What can i do?

See the blue-white button right under 'Plugins' and 'Help'? Deactivate it. This will increase the view distance.

Smoo likes this