adding music issues

Ah, okay...fair enough. Wasn't quite aware of that. Guess it depends on the size of the map. It goes real big, use .mp3 to save size, but use .wav with a smaller map aas you have plenty of room to spare. Or just use .wav for both and torment the downloaders with a large file :D

Shouldn't make a huge difference either way. It's still the difference between downloading one mp3 and one wav regardless of how big the map is, and I think most people can afford that amount of data.

Shouldn't make a huge difference either way. It's still the difference between downloading one mp3 and one wav regardless of how big the map is, and I think most people can afford that amount of data.

True. Then again, I was drawing off experience with a 10-minute music file lol. More normal ones should be a hell of a lot smaller.

ive had issues like this, if you use winamp use alt + 3, then delete the IDtags info, the song will 90% play then in game, other wise, the song could have a dynamic sampling rate, it would then have to be converted to a fixed rate, eg :128kbs

Ive also done seemless looping music edits, this requires wav format for best results, but larger file size, you can get the effect with mp3, but there will always be a second delay on the restart of a track

....dumb question: Is your music enabled in MP before loading the map? I had that throw a dynamic entry error with a music file before. Also make sure it's an .mp3.

Maybe that was it or do you think about my volume was 0? I've got somekind of explict problem btw. I have to look it up again...