Marty McFly Pack - Nobody Calls Me Chicken... To Post This

So hey again everyone, I have an itch I just can't scratch... why isn't there a Marty McFly skin pack?

Jedi Academy/Outcast has so much potential to do a Back To The Future mod it's not funny.

I'm a long time Star Wars and Back To The Future fan, so having two of those things in the same dimension? I say

hell yeah. Why not. GTA Vice City has it's own take on the Back To The Future franchise, (Which all that really needs done to that is just a finished Hill Valley, which I'm hoping for an update on that one soon.)

So whats stopping us from reliving the most awesome trilogy of all time? Even if we can get one skin done for now I'll be happy.

So, what are your thoughts? I think it's pretty heavy.

d26cc8f98a78e1303f0a5db988c6c898.jpg

I had to. I just had to.

Smoo likes this

I had to. I just had to.

Don't be ashamed of your request. I mean, there is nothing wrong with that.

(The only thing that's more annoying than a simple request is bumping a topic several times.)

Somebody made a Marty McFly skin many years ago, for Jedi Outcast. You can finde it here:

http://mrwonko.de/jk3files/Jedi%20Outcast/Skins/Celebrities/7274/

It's from 2002 and a reskin of HapSlash's Luke Skywalker, so don't expect any great quality here. And as far as I know, this is the only Marty skin that has been ever made.

It should also work for Jedi Academy, too.

BenSolo likes this

Don't be ashamed of your request. I mean, there is nothing wrong with that.

(The only thing that's more annoying than a simple request is bumping a topic several times.)

Somebody made a Marty McFly skin many years ago, for Jedi Outcast. You can finde it here:

http://mrwonko.de/jk3files/Jedi%20Outcast/Skins/Celebrities/7274/

It's from 2002 and a reskin of HapSlash's Luke Skywalker, so don't expect any great quality here. And as far as I know, this is the only Marty skin that has been ever made.

It should also work for Jedi Academy, too.

Thankyou so much for that Lancelot, can't wait to try it out, if it's not as good as you say but a start I wish I knew how to retexture it lol