B-mountain challenge winner video

@@ent sv_fps 20 g_forceregentime 0. It was recorded on Dark jumping server like all allowed demos so everyone had even chance.

Anyway, the map is vertical enough that instead of urgency focus shifts to force power preservation. Force power was at 100 only in the beginning and for a split of a second near the end so it was a limiting factor all the time. There are few moments in the video where a slower path is used just to preserve force.

Imo it makes it harder to improve runs by better execution, I think limited force is always bad in the long run.

@ yeah, disabled in Germany. Sorry about that, it's map's soundtrack and I hadn't even considered anything else. You can download a demo here: https://jk2.info/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=600#p4938

edit: PS @@ent sorry for not using jomme, but I found it a good excuse to port simple avi recording to jk2mv :P

@fau, no problem about jomme, I have already accepted that none from jk2 cares about it at all (except, probably, @Boothand). And also, you should be able to record with jamme engine + your mod modules, no need to use jomme modules.

What do you mean? Everyone I know who does any jk2 rendering more complex than this uses jomme, including me. It would be a huge pita like in the old days without it. You must keep in mind that there is not much activity currently though.