The way to let Jaden lose his power

Intro

-------

Do you know about non-force-sensitives?

They are just normal human like us. They can't use special powers and can just imagine it.

The only way to fight and battle is to shooting a blaster or swinging their fists and legs.

And they are poorly scapegoat by a strong force-sensitive.

They can't defend and parry the lightsaber with just blaster or fists and legs.

They are just slain similar to little ants. If they want to be alive, they must run.

main subject

----------------

1. In story

If a puny jedi want to become a non-force-sensitive, how can he/she do?

And how could kyle kartan become a non-force-sensitive?

I want to know how to do it!

2. In game

With cheat 'give all', 'iknowkungfu', 'setforceall 3',  I can give Jaden all of the force powers and Melee skills and various weapons.

─ Jaden can't win Desann or Tavion easily with full power and all weapons........ However it's just based on my control skill. ─

And then, How can I let Jaden lose his all of the force powers?

In 'Dash rendar resurgence', Dash couldn't jump like a jedi.

In JK2, Kyle couldn't jump like in the past.

The Jumping non-force-sensitive can do is very low. The height of jumping is lower than the half height of Force Jump Rank 1.

How can I make Jaden lose all of the force power by cheat code?

That's what I want to know.

Either 'setforceall 0', or if you're making a new campaign, use an icarus script.

I have another question to ask.

If I used 'setforceall 0', would the skills of the force be removed from Jaden?

And If I used 'setforceall 0', and after that, If I checked Datapad, are there any force skills in force section? Like 'no skills'.

※ I've uninstalled JK2 and JKA because I have been addicted these games for a few months...  So there's no way to test your advice.

If I used 'setforceall 0', would the skills of the force be removed from Jaden?

And If I used 'setforceall 0', and after that, If I checked Datapad, are there any force skills in force section? Like 'no skills'.

I would assume so, since Saber skills are counted as Force powers. As for skills associated with Force powers (dash slash, strong lunge, etc), they'd probably still show, regardless of your Force level.