Tompa's Model pack

Hello, at first I must thank you for creating awesome mod like Jedi Knight and Academy Enhanced. My question is: Im working on personal model pack, mainly Jedi and Sith one. It would be collection of best quality models and skins as possible. All model would have own NPC support aswell. So question is, if i credit it, is possible to upload it there under name for example JKE: Jedi/Sith Model pack? Thanks :)

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

Hello, at first I must thank you for creating awesome mod like Jedi Knight and Academy Enhanced. My question is: Im working on personal model pack, mainly Jedi and Sith one. It would be collection of best quality models and skins as possible. All model would have own NPC support aswell. So question is, if i credit it, is possible to upload it there under name for example JKE: Jedi/Sith Model pack? Thanks :)

I'm sure it would be possible. I'd like to download that myself. :D

Tompa9 likes this

You need to make sure you have permission for using these models before undertaking such a project. A hodgepodge assortment of random models without permission I wouldn't allow having the JKE name on them.

Tompa9 likes this