Lightsaber Opening Speed.

• 3 weeks later...

You'd have to wait until the Summer, when redsaurus gets around to updating the current version. I've put the idea forward to him (among a list of others), for things to be improved and also mentioned to him about looking at various SW sources, such as movies and other SW games/cinematics, as a reference. So right now, it's just a case of being patient.

Unless of course, you wanna try and throw an OpenJK mod out, yourself and do all that coding for it. etc.? :lol: But yes, it DOES need speeding up, considerably.

You'd have to wait until the Summer, when redsaurus gets around to updating the current version. I've put the idea forward to him (among a list of others), for things to be improved and also mentioned to him about looking at various SW sources, such as movies and other SW games/cinematics, as a reference. So right now, it's just a case of being patient.

Unless of course, you wanna try and throw an OpenJK mod out, yourself and do all that coding for it. etc.? :lol: But yes, it DOES need speeding up, considerably.

I'm trying to learn coding, but its a process. Maybe someday.