Singleplayer Skins and Hilts megapack

Hello,

this is a special request to the modding community.

What I suggest here, is to pack a maximum amount of singleplayer character skins and saber hilts, combined with some addons, to give the most complete star wars experience ever.

If someone knows about it, KotF (I know it is not very welcomed here...) is an example of what I am looking for.

Many Star Wars movies and EU characters, with their own saber hilts or special weapons (like gaderffi for tuskens, force pike for royal guard...), adding special fighting styles like Desann's, Tavion's, Backhand's...for a very complete star wars mod, playable in singleplayer, and a bit sandbox for a real star wars experience.

Like the npcspawn menu available on this site (which KotF used to offer to), but integrated to the mod, or thingsl ike this !

I could help a bit, but already I don't know if someone would be interested. This mod would particularly need modelers for modeling characters and hilts for singleplayer, so, if you're interested, just answer :P

Thanks in advance

Hm I´m working on something like this. It will be big pack with models, hilts, some weapon effects for JA Enhanced. Just now, I´m editing and creating .npc files. It takes time. But dont know how to add NPC spawner, or have hilts in SP menu :D

Well THAT'S interesting ! :)

I have many ideas on this megapack but I really don't have modding skills, and I plan on borrowing other mods ideas to make a "best ideas" pack, sort of...It will ask for some hard work but at least it will provide some nice experience :)

As you, I plan on adding the most skins possible for singleplayer, as well as hilts (both taken from already made models, credited of course)
Then a little RGB lightsaber menu, for choosing your lightsaber color as you like it (borrowed too)

A JA:Enhanced feature, which is some added weapons (tusken rifle, droid rifle...) would also be nice to what I plan to do.

As well as the integrated NPC and/or character selector, borrowed from KotF and tweaked from it.

A Desann and Tavion added fighting style, as well as all hilts unlocked from the start

And a welcomed integrated cutscene skipper for SP...

In fact I plan on adding many content so you can role play and free roam in the game as you like, where you could confront eras (KotOR, ToR, CW, GCW, TFA, DT, Legacy...) without altering the original Jedi Knight gameplay...

Well I've spoken well enough, I'm interested in eventually working with you if you want, if you want to discuss about it, you can contact me by PM :)