Looking for a specific skin type list

Hello world !

Well, I am playing JK3 back and I was wondering if it was possible to get a list of all character skins and lightsaber hilts that are selectable in SINGLEPLAYER when you start the game, at customization screen?

I already have Darth Malgus and his lightsaber, Kylo Ren and his lightsaber, Desann (his lightsaber since not to work while Darth Malgus' his installed) for example.

Would it be possible to have like a list of all skins and saber hilts you can select from the singleplayer customization menu?

Thank you all !

Hello Omicron,

I did not ignore your answer on this topic before starting a new one in the "Suggestions" section, in fact i understood why many of the skins/hints I installed were not working : it was for multiplayer only :(

So I have read both of your answers, and I thank you alot for it :)

I will throw an eye on these, and try to make something myself for the game which I could one day pack for people looking for a large hilts/skins pack to download :) A bit like KotF...But not with the problems around ^^"

Thank you again :)

EDIT : I think I will try with some experimented modders to make a mega pack containing the maximum possible amount of character skins and saber hilts, for a most complete star wars experience possible...

I will a suggestion in the appropriated section and see if it will lead to something interesting, if not, I will try to do something myself and share it with the community :)