Dismemberment Mod without Blood

Hello, JKHub! I've got another suggestion today. So, I record myself making videos of Jedi Academy and Outcast for friends. When I don't record, I have BloodPLUS installed on JKA, and Blood+ on JKO. I have "g_saberrealisticcombat" for Outcast, but I don't have a regular old dismemberment mod for Academy.

You see, the blood might be an issue because some of the people I send these videos to aren't exactly...er, well, my age. Some of them are a little younger and I think the blood wouldn't be appropriate for my videos (they can't even look at Doom). 

So, if someone can take the dismemberment functions of the BloodPLUS mod for JKA (I'm not saying copy them, just make it like "seta dismemberment 2" or however it works), but REMOVE the blood, that'd be great. If a mod similar to this already exists, please link me to it. Thanks!

ugh, what is it with everyone trying to protect kids from trauma? see, that's what's wrong with them these days - kids don't get enough trauma! we grew up with all the drama and traumatic experiences, and we're ok...in the very words of Hentry Rollins "why are all these rock bands so nice now?" (this one refers to you specifically, since you're a rock fan/ musician, though I'm not really pointing a finger)

anyway, back to the topic. have you tried removing the blood mods? I saw some mods on here that allowed dismemberment without blood, but they didn't work when I tried testing them. also, when I was trying to install JA++, I removed one of the pre-installed JA+ files and it somehow gave me dismemberment in JAMP; don't know how it happened but it happened. sorry if I can't help with anything else though.

@@the_raven Yeah..well..I mean...they're like 11. Personally, I don't think hiding them from certain things is a bad idea (I was, but I've gotten more freedom A LOT recently). But that's besides the point. I don't want to cause a flame war here.

I'll need to look at the readme again for bloodPLUS; I need to see if modifying the mod is okay with the creator.

EDIT: The readme reads as follows; "Enjoy, and feel free to bust it open and use anything in your own mod." Does this technically mean that I can modify it?

Yes, certain weapon packs like the Revandark_weapons have an image called blooddrops inside their gfx/damage folder and blood in it's gfx/effects folder, a folder called 'gory' inside textures that holds the blood too.

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev

@ So, basically, what you're saying is that it IS modifiable? 

@@Langerd There are no scripts from what I've seen. This is a both multi and singleplayer mod condensed into one package, but I'm not sure what else to do...

If what Zeros is saying is what I think it means, I'll go with his idea. 

can You send me the file with this? Maybe i find out what to change