Roleplay Character Model / Retexture

Hello,

I'm currently playing a character in a Jedi Academy roleplaying community, and I've got a couple of requests if someone wouldn't mind taking them on. I would do this myself, but I lack the knowledge, time and skill for something like this, and I'd like to rest my trust in the hands of someone who knows what they're doing. With that being said, feel free to shoot me a message for the details if you'd not mind, I'll discuss it in further detail there and send my .PK3. the details for the request/project are below!

I'd be highly appreciative of the efforts, and thank you for reading this. 

Well, I suppose I shouldn't shy away from the issue.  :lol:

Here is a short bit of information about the character himself, accompanied by a set of six photographs with details on what I'd like to request from this community of fans and artists.

I play a 23 year old Jedi Apprentice named Galen Sol. He's a fit, hip young soul who has a history of trauma and has had to fend for himself on the streets until he was picked up by the Jedi at the age of 13. His skin is a lightly tanned color and his hair is brown, eyes blue.

Reference_1a.png

Reference_2a.png

Reference_3a.png

May all of JKHub and JEDI forgive me for my absolute inability to draw a straight line with a mouse, but these are the basic references and examples of Galen as an entity/model. 
First and foremost, I'll begin with the top picture and explain a bit on what I am looking to see on his being per my request.

The biggest change about this model should/could/is desired to be focused on the hair of the character. All aspects - bangs/fringe, sideburns, neck, top and back of head - require lengthening. 

1-1. Pseudo-sideburns
Whether modeled or skinned onto the character, I would very much like the hair to be lengthened down the side of the jaw to reflect an overall growth in hair.

1-2. Loose hair
Much like the above, loose strands of hair should be spilling over the back of Galen's neck - on the sides, down the back.

1-3. Long hair, Ponytail
This is where it might get a bit complicated. I'm dead-set on the whole lengthened hair deal, haha. Basically, I desire the character to have one of two things, or both if the artist taking on my request so generously provides. The hair's length will be detailed in the back-shot of the character, but I'd like to have the hair appeared as if 'pulled' back into the ponytail, with the congregation point being at the lower back of the head, instead of jutting out, if possible. 

Secondly, I would like to have it just flat-out sprawled down Galen's back in an uneven, messy manner if not pulled back into a tail.

Onto the picture of reference.

2-1. Fringe/Bangs
Falling into the theme of lengthened hair, and assuming we've got the hair 'pulled back', so to speak, I'd like to adhere to the similar theme of long, but somewhat messy. A couple strands of hair falling over the forehead to the 'right' (Facing) side of the face would be desirable.

2-2. Cheekbones/Aging
Given my character is in his early twenties, I think it's time he looks a little older, a little more aged. If anything, the cheekbones should be more defined, perhaps through a bit of subtle shading.
 +Bonus - I will live this up to the discretion of the artist. Galen's a street kid, or was, so he's been through several small scuffles at a young age and should appear a little bit roughed up. A very small collection of lightened scars on the jawline and left cheek, if possible, would help bring this into full detail!

2-3. Eyes
The color of the eyes is a lighter blue, but I'd like something a little more... fabulous. Nothing extreme, but I'd like the depth and darkness of the blue eyes to be enhanced - meaning, I'd like the blues to be BLUE, noticeable. What is the point of having colored eyes if nobody notices?! But really, I'd appreciate this done very much.

Onto stage 3.

3-1. Hair - Length of Growth
The important tidbit that may have been lingering on some minds. I've not much to say here, just that I'd appreciate if the length was kept to the example 'detailed' in the picture, whether ponytail or free and messy.

3-2. Hair - Growth down/on Neck
To once again reflect the growth in hair and length, I'd like to see some growth down the back of Galen's neck with loose strands of hair.

Conclusion
I hope none of what I requested was too confusing, and I'd be glad to answer any questions that may arise from my request. I am absolutely and entirely appreciative of everyone who even gives a glance to my request.

Download the PK3 here:

Voh helped me out with my skin for Zeros, and Magsul helped me out in the past with my older characters (tutorials, making alterations I had no skill in, etc.) I have no doubt if you bat your eyes enough one or two will help you out bud.

Fluffo likes this

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev