Map request from KOTOR 2

Hello everyone ! Today I have a great request and challenge for all the mappers of JKHUB !

The COMPLETE map of JUNGLE OF DXUN from KOTOR 2 !

I'd like the complete Jungle in ONE MAP.

Here the plans :

The first part :

006_051_junglelanding.jpg

And here the second part :

dxun2.jpg

I have not the Mandalorian camp plan sorry ^^' but he is situated after the 13 of the second plan.

And the transition enter the first and second plan is 6 (in the first plan) to 1 (on the second plan)

To watch precisely how to look like the jungle, see the let's play on Youtube.

This would be great if the jungle can also be more dense compare to the original, with more ferns and tall grass where the player (or the howlers who hunt a prey) can be hide, how in the jungles from Avatar (the movie of Jame's Cameron)

And more large for a ATST can pass (more place compare to the original)

Thanks to all the voluntery. :winkthumb:

I want Peragus Mining Facility, the Star Forge (in completion), the Telos Jedi Academy, the Rakata Temple, a full Dantooine outback (as pretty much all related maps are focused solely on the Enclave, not putting down the MB2 one as it's a brilliant one even if the doors stick open)... I'm sure I'll think of others.

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev

The hammerhead-class interior is reused and expanded on in KOTOR 2 so why not that instead.Also I'm surprised no ones ever mentioned making maps of the Ravager, an Interdictor-class sith destroyer,Malachor V's surface and Trayus Academy.We have the bridges of two of these already but they are really hard to find.Does Movie Battles II  actually have a map for the interior of an interdictor sith destroyer.

Making the interiors of the two ships shouldn't be too hard just like at maps like dreadnaught and carrack which are role playing maps.

axanik likes this