Question about scripts and the animations

I want to learn how to make simple cutscenes and also using the animations. Many great animations (i think JK animations are very well done) are from cutscenes. But when i was checking the animations in modview (using _humanoid skeleton) i find out that there are ony normal in game animations. And when i looked closely i found out that there are also _humanoid folders with sp map names.

I downloaded the tools pack for modding and it also contains the JAscripts in txt (i am learning some stuff from there too) And i checked the names of animations etc.
The problem is that BOTH_CIN_1 is in the every humanoid animations (i checked the animations.cfg file in most of these folders) ... But in scripts there is no path to them :/ So i think that game reads the animations with names of the folders (of scripts and maps) to know which animations should use. But it means that i cant use them like i wanted too. It kinda means that i would have to make a new _humanoid folder with the name of my map but i dont know if it works that way.. Any ideas on this?

Edit: I also checked one sp mod - crush on the tatooine and checked how Author made this modification. I checked the files and also find out - the map is could cot.Bsp and in the models/players/ folder there is _humanoid_cot

Hmm so if it works like this.. is there any chance to make own humanoid? I mean take some animations from the other files and make one humanoid that use these animations that i want

Yes, that's precisely how it works: the _humanoid folder with the bsp's name is also loaded.

As for how to splice together pieces of different .gla... Importing the desired ranges of frames into Blender with my plugin might work - I'm not entirely sure how it treats previously loaded animations - but the easiest way is probably to just keep all the frames of each one you like and just use glamerge to put them all together, then recalculate the start times for your animation.cfg.