Fullscreen in Linux / Config Files?

thecherry

Hi,

have a problem with the fullscreen, first I did try some res. above 1024. The result was that I get a black border on the right and top side, if I move my mouse to the right or to the top I see that borders.

Then I tryed to use a minimal width and height, the result is that my display can't show up the game anymore. The problem is now that the jaconfig.cfg file in GameData/base dont have any effect to the game and I cant disable the fullscreen mode now.

My System is a Linux Mint 17.1 - 64bit

Have a Nvidia GTX 650

PS:

Thanks for that awesome work, did buy the game on Steam couse the 70% sale and its dident work with wine. But your Project give me a hope to play that awesome game again.

Smoo likes this

Did search for it, there is no .openjk folder even not in .config

My Home directory is a bit full. The name dont seems to be jaconfig.cfg can't find a file like that in my home directory

Is there a My Games folder?

OpenJK no longer stores config files in the game folder, to which a user may not have write access, but in his home folder; I'm not sure where there though, look for ~/.openjk or something like that.

Linux versions never did.  Since Linux doesn't operate like that and it used the homepath method for servers anyway.

The border problem is likely related to drivers or external sources.

Define how the game is buggy though?  64 bit linux is going to be an issue to begin with.

Linux versions never did.  Since Linux doesn't operate like that and it used the homepath method for servers anyway.

The border problem is likely related to drivers or external sources.

Define how the game is buggy though?  64 bit linux is going to be an issue to begin with.

Its the first time that I have a graphic problem like that, but now its work, did wrote a script that set my system resolution to the same like the ingame one.

There is a bug if you load a savepoint after you did die, the objects dont interact right. As example:

You start a fresh game and break the first tree, after that you die and load the savepoint. The tree stay again normally but you cant break him again.