JA++ Not Launching Correctly

MineAndCraft12

Let's see how well I can explain this...

I got JA++ recently and it has been working perfectly fine underneath OpenJK. But when I try to run JA++ under the regular jamp.exe (yes, with the args added on the end at launch), it crashes during startup, giving me the yellow box with errors. The main reason I'm asking about this is that I can't seem to see any way to get BobaFett Ultra Utility to work with OpenJK.

Is there any way to fix this issue, or is it not meant to run under the original jamp.exe? Or, on the offchance that anyone knows, how might I get the UltraUtility to recognise OpenJK?

Smoo likes this

UU won't work with OpenJK by design, there is nothing that can be done about this.

I can't guarantee jamp.exe support for JA++ - but what are the exact errors it's giving you?

Also, what are you using UU for? JA++ has JPLua plugins for chat styles and (soon to be released) kill tracker (currently got a few people testing it)

If there's anything else I can do to replace UU's functionality, let me know.

UU won't work with OpenJK by design, there is nothing that can be done about this.

I can't guarantee jamp.exe support for JA++ - but what are the exact errors it's giving you?

Also, what are you using UU for? JA++ has JPLua plugins for chat styles and (soon to be released) kill tracker (currently got a few people testing it)

If there's anything else I can do to replace UU's functionality, let me know.

I mainly use ultra utility for the !brushmoveorigin * and coordinates/gps system for map modding. Would be nice if that feature could be implemented into a JA++ Plugin or something.