Usable vehicle, UV/Weight issue on Blender

Hello everyone,
I'm a JKA modder and currently I'm working on a usable shuttle. To make it, I followed mrwonko's tutorials but at the export phase I got some errors :

Without splitting edges :

"Cannot load surface *Object*  (LOD 0) from Blender: UV Seam found! Split meshes at UV seams."

And after splitting edges :

"Could not load surface *Object* (LOD 0) from Blender: Vertex without UV coordinates found."
 or
"Could not load surface *Object* (LOD 0) from Blender: Could not load a vertex: Could not retrieve bone weights : *Object* has no armature modifier!

I tried few things like adding an armature modifier, retexturing parts, splitting etc...
Now I'm stuck, does anyone here know what to do :(
 ?

Hello everyone,

I'm a JKA modder and currently I'm working on a usable shuttle. To make it, I followed mrwonko's tutorials but at the export phase I got some errors :

Without splitting edges :

"Cannot load surface *Object*  (LOD 0) from Blender: UV Seam found! Split meshes at UV seams."

And after splitting edges :

"Could not load surface *Object* (LOD 0) from Blender: Vertex without UV coordinates found."

or

"Could not load surface *Object* (LOD 0) from Blender: Could not load a vertex: Could not retrieve bone weights : *Object* has no armature modifier!

I tried few things like adding an armature modifier, retexturing parts, splitting etc...

Now I'm stuck, does anyone here know what to do :( ?

With amateur You must create a amateur modifier and parent it to the bone.

Vertex UV coordinate issue may be caused because You have splited the model in wrong way or You didnt Unwrap them in good way :/

With amateur You must create a amateur modifier and parent it to the bone.

Vertex UV coordinate issue may be caused because You have splited the model in wrong way or You didnt Unwrap them in good way :/

I'll try to make an armature to the bones but, what are the wrong and good way to unwrap  :mellow: ?

I'm modeling on Blender 2.75 and I can link the model.