multiple targeting with force powers?

I was wondering if it would be possibly/what would have to be changed to make force push and force choke target all enemies within a certain range around the player (as seen in some of the clone wars episodes). is it even possible to change the targeting system to where all enemies around the player would automatically be targeted rather then just the one in front of the crosshair?

I was wondering if it would be possibly/what would have to be changed to make force push and force choke target all enemies within a certain range around the player (as seen in some of the clone wars episodes). is it even possible to change the targeting system to where all enemies around the player would automatically be targeted rather then just the one in front of the crosshair?

that's need to editing with same kind of splashknockback function the Multiplayer \ Single player code. No other way, sorry.

Otherwise you can make an invisible saber blade, just with tag_blade1 into the origin of the model, and follow my tutorial about how to make a saber with knockback like tavion scepter.