Hi! I'm Zamzar

Zamzar

Hellooo everyone, I'm Zamzar. I've been a huge fan of the Jedi Knight series all the way back playing the Dark Forces 2 when I was 5. 

I was really happy to see there's still a small, but dedicated JK community alive and kicking here on JK Hub, and after JK3 Files went down I didn't want to be left out.

No matter what, these games will always have a special place in my heart, and every now and then, I'll fire up Jedi Academy again and be completely hooked again for the next few weeks. 

This is one of those times!

I've even got into some amateur modding myself. Nothing big, mostly NPCs and texturing, but I'm hoping to learn the ins and outs of JKA coding at some point. Mostly an SP man myself, but occasionally I give MP a go. 

Anyway, I hope I'll get to know you guys soon!  ;)

Cerez, Kualan and Daedra like this

Hellooo everyone, I'm Zamzar. I've been a huge fan of the Jedi Knight series all the way back playing the Dark Forces 2 when I was 5. 

I was really happy to see there's still a small, but dedicated JK community alive and kicking here on JK Hub, and after JK3 Files went down I didn't want to be left out.

No matter what, these games will always have a special place in my heart, and every now and then, I'll fire up Jedi Academy again and be completely hooked again for the next few weeks. 

This is one of those times!

I've even got into some amateur modding myself. Nothing big, mostly NPCs and texturing, but I'm hoping to learn the ins and outs of JKA coding at some point. Mostly an SP man myself, but occasionally I give MP a go. 

Anyway, I hope I'll get to know you guys soon!  ;)

Welcome man.

I'm the same as you. Love SP and dabble in MP. :D

therfiles and Zamzar like this