Problem during playing

Hi everyone. It is some months I have had this problem and I haven't been capable to solve it. First of all, I don't understand what does it mean. I was making a battle : I spawned some 501st legion soldiers, battle droids and stormtroopers and I saved the battle, but when I had loaded it, a message like this appeared to me:

Problem.PNG

Please tell me what should I do in order to solve this problem so that I could play normally, because for example when I hit some characters with my lightsaber and/or they shoot to me, this message appears. I think the problem is in the weapons, but I don't know how to behave. I hope I shouldn't change some weapon models or characters models to make all be normal like before. Thanks, every advice is appreciated :)

Good news, I removed the new Heavy Repeater model I had put in the game assets, leaving the old one from jedi academy. All works properly. So, as I feared, this is the problem. But I want to know please what should I do, If change the model with a same models which hasn't this problem. It is the DC-15A rifle, but I don't know where I took it. I can try downloading it from JkHub, probably it hasn't this problem, after all, someone would have reported it :)

I think if you use OpenJK for JKA Singleplayer that error won't appear a second time. Well that's how I fixed it.

Could you give me a download link please ?

But before tell me what does this mod do exactly, why shouldn't I have this problem anymore ? I just want to know what I'm downloading...

As it turns out what I tried to do doesn't work. However I found this OpenJK mod, let's try if it works !

Well as far as I can tell OpenJK can help handle for example to play with high poly models. I once downloaded the new Quinlan Vos model which has a great quality and tried to play it with the normal jka singleplayer version but from the moment someone was shoting at me, my game automatically crashed and was giving me the same error you've posted here. While playing jedi academy with OpenJK none of those errors ever appeared to me. 

Duh, you re asking the wrong person because I literally am a newbie in modding things (Im working on a mod as well but its still a long way) but basically what you're trying to tell me is that you want to make a mod inside the mod?

Ask some of the ''Pro's'' here. They will help you out for sure!

Duh, you re asking the wrong person because I literally am a newbie in modding things (Im working on a mod as well but its still a long way) but basically what you're trying to tell me is that you want to make a mod inside the mod?

Ask some of the ''Pro's'' here. They will help you out for sure!

No, no, I'm not going to add OpenJK to my GameData folder, it would mean to steal something, and indeed at the moment I don't recognise it as a content that it is worth to add to my mod : only the essential things :) . However probably, since I have a separated Jedi Academy folder as normal game I would try it :)

It looks like you've hit the retail JK3 limit for active Ghoul2 models (and their surfaces).

OpenJK has this limit lifted to a higher number, that's why you'd need to spawn a lot more to hit its limit, but they both have a limit.

(And OpenJK is not a mod, but an open source, more up-to-date release of JK3.)