Well it's about time P:

Hey everyone! I'm Chris. I've been a HUGE Jedi Knight fan since I bought JK2 when I was 12 years old with my hard earned cash back in June of 2004 and it's without a doubt my favorite series. I'm recently getting back into JKA after a long break and I've got an objective.. I was pretty good from what I remember but I'm looking to improve my ctf game. Any tips or resources you could direct me to would be greatly appreciated! 

I hope to make some new JK friends!

By the way.. that "JO Teaser" just got me more hyped than I was for The Force Awakens. Excellent work PCP

Circa, Link, Cerez and 1 other like this

Yeah, if you play JKA on Steam go ahead and add me --> flynnmusicnstuff

Or if not, just stop by the JA+ Official CTF Server and I might be online! I'm definitely not the best player xD but I could probably help you out some

Welcome to JKHub!

We hace occasional Instagib CTF matches over at -[DE]- in addition to other saber events. Come visit if you see us on our server.

darkempireofthesith.com

/connect de.jk3.in

Also, I think @@Flynn is a regular CTF player and could help you out in some way

Sounds amazing. Didn't know there were still instagib servers!

Yeah, if you play JKA on Steam go ahead and add me --> flynnmusicnstuff

Or if not, just stop by the JA+ Official CTF Server and I might be online! I'm definitely not the best player xD but I could probably help you out some

Thanks Flynn, I sent you a friend request. (:

Flynn likes this