Kitsu!

Hey, there.  I'm KitsuFox.  I used to hang out and make inane requests and not actually do anything on the Filefront forums way back.  The most I've done related to modding this game are a few personal skins that I won't release due to lack of permission, or due to having texture assets taken from other games.  I tried to learn modeling, and there's always some part of me that gets hopeful every time I start to try, but then I fire up Blender and my brain just dies trying.

The most I've done directly modding for real is a personal iteration of the Jedi Outcast HUD (slightly different from the one on JKHub already) which I've plugged into my own JA+.  I haven't wanted to release it because A) Ported content, even if I went to hell and back trying to piece it together, B) I only have the Jedi Outcast demo and I'd want to complete it by having that other visual effect effect the HUD has emulated.

Aside from that, I'm also the one who was responsible for getting permission for someone else to have this Renamon model brought to Jedi Academy, and I did the bot and NPC files.  As well, I recorded the sounds for this Z-Saber model.  Not a giant history, but still.

I'll be...  Around, maybe!