Dr. Smith's Glowing Emporium

SCROLL DOWN FOR NEAT PICTURE!!

Hello, all

A long time ago I was a maker of JKA mods, under the moniker of Ataris. I made many OLD mods, which you can all view here: http://jediknight3.filefront.com/developer/Ataris;25056

But today I have for you the final releases of two mods that are much higher in quality than their predecessors, in the name of closure as I leave this old game behind.

DARKLIGHT SKINPACK

BoE5Dic.jpg

This is the last iteration of many for my enduring dark and glowy cult skin pack. This go around it features a radical departure from my old skins in an effort to be realistic and look decent. Inspired by recent movies and video games. Here is the "in-universe" lore introduction:

While the fanatic Tavion converts followers for her new cult, Alora, being a bit more practical, is sent out to secure the necessary funding and equipment for the cult's activities. Tavion decides the Disciples must have a strong identity, in order to build up fear of her new cult's reputation.

Using her powers of persuasion, Alora is able to contract several business deals with galactic corporations. To one corporation she contracts the manufacturing of many artificial red crystals, more powerful than their natural counterparts, as the Sith have done for millenia. To another she gives blueprints for a uniform army of black lightsabers. Along with some other deals, including backing by the Empire, Alora seeks out an obscure company that deals with Force-sensitive technology, and they provide a large number of specialized armors bearing the symbol of Ragnos. These armors, designed to enhance rather than inhibit the wearer's Force abilities, have an eery glow that activates depending on the Force power of the user, Using their Force power, intended to strike terror into onlookers and foes as the Disciples of Ragnos does its dirty work....

MINDWARP

b6NGcDK.png

Another mod that received acceptable marks was a novel little glowy map that I never completed. I went on to a start a Tron-look-alike map with WORKING lightcycles that glow and have sound effects.

So now I have for you Mindwarp 2.0, including the original Mindwarp and a BONUS map with the Tron lightcycles. I'm serious, it's almost aggravating how well they work since I barely got a map together and have little interest in finishing it anymore.

Again, you can find all of my OLD mods at this link: http://jediknight3.filefront.com/developer/Ataris;25056

Please feel free to enjoy these mods, as they will be the last. Unless there is significant interest in either, I don't really care to keep working on them. As far as I'm concerned Darklight Skinpack is definitely complete. If anybody wants to finish Mindwarp: Tronium (with the lightcycles) or else pirate my lightcycles, please shoot me a PM, since I'd be glad to hand over the assets to someone who knows what they're doing.

Shameless plug: I am also the author of the epic quest mod Fall of the Ayleids for Oblivion. Incidentally, it too features glowy armors.

Thanks all, enjoy!
z3filus likes this