I was wondering if we could submit new anims for this mod separately. Like, if you have a gla youve created for a new stormtrooper stance, or want to use a junk titan or rancor and make them some new anims. At any rate, id like to know if there are any animators at all out there because i hate asking katanamaru for everything and my anims are still a bit questionable... if not, the anims will have to wait til after the maps, adding at least another couple months to the release

List of anims needed for the mod

_humanoid anims

-New NPC stances

-New NPC Firing anims

-Chaingunner anim (for heavy militia and heavy rodians)

-New throwable weapons anims (detpacks, grenades)

-New death anims

-A crawl anim for the felucians would be cool, they also use the _humanoid skele

-Kazdans backpack runs off the _humanoid skele, but could use some anim love

-Any new anims that will change the looks of base so it feels a bit like a different set of baddies than what everyone is used to.

non_humanoid anims

-Junk Titan needs a fatality anim and could use some new stuff all around if anyone feels like playing with it, just download my titan and make a dragon avatar for him, then load up the rancor gla frames

-Rancors could use a different swing or two and possibly roar

Not really too much in the way of anims, not a complete overhaul at least. Any new anims you guys think would be cool just PM me the links and I will include them. Especially for MP as I dont play it and have no clue what you guys could use in the way of TFU anims for MP. I dont plan on doing much of the animating myself at all, if you feel like contributing go for it and thank you, but if I have to do them all myself, Ill save it til last

Im not doing any Starkiller anims until the end as well, because I am waiting to see how the cloth experiments and facial expressions and things work out that you all are working at. Katanamaru said I could use his backhand style, but since I will be trying to incorporate the cloth and stuff, I will instead use his style for something else for the mod.

• 2 weeks later...