Debugging no workie, halp plz

Dusty

EDIT: I figured it out, but I also had a side question. See end of post.

Sorry to bump this after so long, but I still don't quite have it resolved.

What seems to be happening, is visual studio sees all the .pdb files for jagamex86.dll, but it can't load any of them, giving an error message for each one saying "image does not match". When I try to load the pdb file manually, I click on the file and it says "a matching symbol file was not found in this folder" each time. Anyone have any idea what's up? I think this is the reason it never worked before several months ago when I first made this topic.

Here are some pics if you find my explanation confusing:

sb0euf.jpg

e982oh.jpg

Side question:

So as Xycaleth pointed out in the last post, my jagamex86.dll is being loaded from the Gamedata/Dusty_Patch folder, whereas all the other dlls are being loaded from the Debug folder where my source code is. Just a minor annoyance. Is there any way to change this though? What would building the INSTALL project do?

EDIT :

I got it working. It turns out I just needed to replace the jagamex86 in my Gamedata/Dusty_Patch folder with the latest built version because it wasn't the same which is why the pdb files didn't match. I guess that was my issue before in some form, because I didn't know at all what files were being loaded by the game when I tried to run in debug mode.

Can anyone answer this question?

So as Xycaleth pointed out in the last post, my jagamex86.dll is being loaded from the Gamedata/Dusty_Patch folder, whereas all the other dlls are being loaded from the Debug folder where my source code is. Just a minor annoyance. Is there any way to change this though? What would building the INSTALL project do?