Problem with Force effects mods and ForceMod 3

Angel Soul

Having issues with OpenJK SP. Force effect mods won't work. I have Darth Stevenus's Lightning Enhancement Pack, and put it in "base" folder. The Force lightning that shows up is just plain JKA one.
I have also added FF White Magic Cure mod in "base" folder... and the glitter/sparkle effects won't appear. In fact, I see the old JKA healing graphics, but no sound with it.

OpenJK also crashes for me when I try to play ForceMod 3 - CE 1.5 with it. It doesn't crash when I play through jamp.

I can't reproduce the heal one or some of the effects in the other mod not working.  So you'll have to be specific as to which ones in the lightning pack are a problem.  I can't really find anything that doesn't work.  I do see however, that the force push shockwave will conflict with the new lightning stance you cannot use those both together.  And this is not something new to OpenJK.

Never used FM3 don't even really know whats special about it.  Can't really guarantee mods will work without knowing if they use engine hacks.  This is the only assumption I can really make without having any more information than "It crashes".

shot2014-12-01_19-44-41.jpg

I can't reproduce the heal one or some of the effects in the other mod not working.  So you'll have to be specific as to which ones in the lightning pack are a problem.  I can't really find anything that doesn't work.  I do see however, that the force push shockwave will conflict with the new lightning stance you cannot use those both together.  And this is not something new to OpenJK.

Never used FM3 don't even really know whats special about it.  Can't really guarantee mods will work without knowing if they use engine hacks.  This is the only assumption I can really make without having any more information than "It crashes".

shot2014-12-01_19-44-41.jpg

That's odd, because this healing stuff doesn't show to me at all! O.o No effects (except the old JKA one) and no sound!

As for lightning... I am using the lightning pack nr 5, green one.

Force Push shockwave I don't use, as I use Clone Wars Mod v6 - and then these two get in conflict.

FM3?... My favourite mod of all time. Ever. I can't imagine playing JKA MP in any other way. I am absolutely in love with it and only play that mod when I play MP.

If there's anything specific you search for... you can tell me about it, and I'll see what I can do. :)

You done fucked something up then or using something old and broken probably in terms of SP.

As far as your MP mod goes, I shouldn't really have to tell you what specific to look for.  Needs some kind of actual log information or crash debug log in order to see why it crashed unless someone else can reproduce it with debug symbols.

You done fucked something up then or using something old and broken probably in terms of SP.

As far as your MP mod goes, I shouldn't really have to tell you what specific to look for.  Needs some kind of actual log information or crash debug log in order to see why it crashed unless someone else can reproduce it with debug symbols.

I makes me wonder, because I didn't touch OpenJK. The files are exact in the folders. All works well in jasp but not OpenJK.

As for making logs, I don't know rightfully how to make some. You can tell me how to make logs and I will gladly send you.  :)

I makes me wonder, because I didn't touch OpenJK. The files are exact in the folders. All works well in jasp but not OpenJK.

As for making logs, I don't know rightfully how to make some. You can tell me how to make logs and I will gladly send you.  :)

Well you probably have a conflict.  I cannot know without seeing your files list.

--

Windows gives error reports with at the very least the offending module and addresses (exe or dll) when you see the crash dialog (for me anyway).  The only other thing you can really do is try with logfile 2 and checking the qconsole thing.  Or run with a debug version of OpenJK which I will not be providing.